There are hard ways to make a living on the net and there are easy ways. One of the easy ways to make a ton of cash every month is to setup a network of content websites that display Google Adsense ads.
As you know one of the best ways to generate that content is by writing Quality, Keyword Rich Articles to attract the search engine spiders to you site, but, writing articles is by far the hardest part of the equation...
So here's the Good News...
You can now bypass that problem by utilizing the Professionally Written, High Quality, Keyword Rich articles from us.
Here are some ways you can use our articles:
1) Build credibility with your customers by providing them with interesting, timely content on a variety of subjects.
2) Post the articles to your website, add your Google Adsense code and generate another stream of income.
3) Add the articles to your Weblog or Newsletter and become an expert in your field.
4) Combine a series of articles into a Niche Website on the subject of your choice.
5) Link directly to our articles and use us as your Article Resource Center.
Just make sure you leave our resource box intact when you use our articles. You are welcome to add your own resource box below ours to help publicize your website.
How do I copy the articles???
Click the "View" button at the top of your Explorer Browser, Scroll down to the "Source" option and click on it. The html source code will now be visible in a new window. Use your mouse to "Left Click" and highlight the desired article text (including resource box). "Right Click" and choose ""Copy" to copy the highlighted text to your clipboard. Open a blank Word Pad or MS Word Document, then "Right Click" and choose "Paste" to transfer the text to the new document, (make sure you save your new document with a .html suffix). Upload your new page and your done.
Using your left mouse button, hold down and Highlight the desired text from our webpage. Click your right mouse button and choose "Copy" to copy the text to your clipboard, then "Paste" it to a new Word Pad or MS Word Document. Remember you must then finalize the document by adding back in the proper html coding to make the resource box link clickable.
Article Directory - All Rights